disposable isolation gown PP+PE disposable medical protective clothing protective clothing
|Cuffs||can be knitted or elastic|
|Neck Part||Can be tie on or velcro|
|Sewing||Hot Sealing with utrasonic or sewing with four thread|
|Size||S:115*115cm; M:120*120cm; L: 120*140cm, other size can be customized|
|Standard||En13795, AAMI Level2|
Product Functions tips:
1. The barrier performance mainly refers to the protective performance of the surgical gown, and its evaluation methods mainly include hydrostatic pressure, water test, impact penetration, spray, blood penetration, microbial penetration and particle filtration efficiency.
2. Comfort performance includes: air permeability, water vapor penetration, drape, quality, surface thickness, electrostatic performance, color, reflection, odor and skin sensitization, as well as the influence of design and sewing in garment processing. The main evaluation indexes are air permeability, moisture permeability, charge density, etc
The Contens of notes ,Warnings and Reminders
1. The product is only limited for disposable use and should be discarded into medical trash cans after use.
2. If the product is found to be contaminated or damaged before use, please stop using it immediately and dispose of it properly.
3. The product should avoid prolonged contact with chemical substances.
4. The product is a non-sterilized, non-flame-retardant product and should be kept away from heat sources and open flames during use or storage.
Method of Use
1. Lift the collar with the right hand and stretch the left hand into the sleeve. Pull the collar upward with the right hand and show the left hand.
2. Change to hold the collar with the left hand and stretch the right hand into the sleeve. Show the right hand. Lift both hands to shake the sleeve. Be careful not to touch the face.
3. Hold the collar with both hands and fasten the neckband from the center of the collar along the edges.
4. Pull one side of the gown (about 5cm below the waist) forward gradually, and pinch it when seeing the edge. Use the same method to pinch the edge on the other side.
5. Align the edges of your gown with your hands behind your back. 6. Fasten the waistband behind your bac
Attn: Kiki Xiao